Re: DDs can't push to debian-science gits

Hi Mattia,

On Mon, Jan 30, 2017 at 04:47:42PM +0000, Mattia Rizzolo wrote:
> I just tried with a group I admin.  I got a 500 error after some time, but
> alioth actually linked the Debian role.

I can confirm that Alioth now lists the Debian role

> Then I can click on "Edit permissions" button, there is a "SCM" permission,
> and I can set "Commit access".

Hmmm, I do not see any SCM permission there. :-(

I also compared with Debian Med group.  I remember I once requested to
set ACLs as documented in Wiki vial mail to alioth admins.  There is no
such Debian group in the Debian Med team.  Strange ...