RE:spyder/3.1.0 in Stretch

> Even better, I should be able to the a team-upload since I am a member of the DPMT too.

> Argh, python-jedi is still on svn :-(. Is it ok if I seek sponsorship
> directly to you once the fix for jedi is tested?

I think that you should contact the current maintainer in order to see if this NMU is ok for him.
Then I can sponsorise the upload or if he is ok it can do it.

let's see.

> Is that something you can do already using spyder/3.1.0 in a Python 3
> venv, or does it have to be with the packaged version?

I contacted the taurus upstream and I will see his response.
If this is a blocker for taurus, I can not affort an upload of spyder 3.1. :((

Fred