Re: quick Q to Matthias Re: Sympy(+sagemath+nipy+~30 more) removal ahead

So is pillow 4.0.0 not intended to migrate to testing? Because it won't
with this new dependency. In that case can the RC bug #847812 be fixed
also for pillow 3.4.2 via an upload to testing-proposed-updates? I
didn't find much information about this.

Are pillow 4.0.0 and 3.4.2 compatible (in the sense that packages build
with 4.0.0 in unstable also work with 3.4.2 in testing)? In that case
blockdiag could still be fixed with an upload to unstable.

By the way, the last sagemath packages were also built with pillow 4.0.0
and will probably migrate to testing.

Best,
Tobias