RFS: updated packages libfolia, uctodata, ucto, frogdata, frog

Hi,

I updated several of our packages to the latest upstream and would like to
again request sponsorship for upload:

 *  https://anonscm.debian.org/git/debian-science/packages/libfolia.git
 *  https://anonscm.debian.org/git/debian-science/packages/uctodata.git
 *  https://anonscm.debian.org/git/debian-science/packages/ucto.git
 *  https://anonscm.debian.org/git/debian-science/packages/frogdata.git
 *  https://anonscm.debian.org/git/debian-science/packages/frog.git

Some issues popped up with uctodata and frogdata but we released extra upstream
versions to fix those. Libfolia again introduces ABI breakage so we did an so
bump and the libfolia5 package becomes libfolia6, besides ucto and frog there
is no other software depending on it.

If I'm not mistaken, yesterday was the soft freeze deadline? As I understand it
this means updates like these are still possible but no new packages are
accepted anymore?

Regards,

--

Maarten van Gompel
    Centre for Language Studies

proycon@anaproy.nl
http://proycon.anaproy.nl
http://github.com/proycon

GnuPG key:  0x1A31555C
XMPP: proycon@anaproy.nl  Matrix: @proycon:anaproy.nl
Telegram:   proycon       IRC: proycon (freenode)
Twitter:    https://twitter.com/proycon
Bitcoin:    1BRptZsKQtqRGSZ5qKbX2azbfiygHxJPsd