Re: sponsor for trilinos 12.12.1 bump

I am leaving it here for now, because I only have the time for sponsorship, not
for maintenance of the package.

Completely understandable.

barriere.debian.org

Do you know how to access this machine? `ssh`ing just gives me a permission-denied error.

Cheers,
Nico

On Fri, Oct 6, 2017 at 10:51 AM Sébastien Villemot <sebastien@debian.org> wrote:
On Thu, Oct 05, 2017 at 10:34:34AM +0000, Nico Schlömer wrote:

> The reason why I hadn't spotted the warnings before is that my netbook
> isn't powerful enough to build it (it takes a full 24h or so). I hence
> relay package building to launchpad [1].

Ok, I now understand better the situation. But locally building and testing the
package is part of the duties of the maintainer. So you have either to find a
solution for building and testing the package on a Debian system (like on the
barriere.debian.org porterbox which seems to have enough disk space, and to
which you can probably get access even as a non-DD), or someone else has to do
it.

I am leaving it here for now, because I only have the time for sponsorship, not
for maintenance of the package.

Best,

--
⢀⣴⠾⠻⢶⣦⠀  Sébastien Villemot