Re: sponsor for trilinos 12.12.1 bump

Thanks Sébastien for looking into it!

I've updated the patches now; you can give it another shot.

Cheers,
Nico

On Wed, Oct 4, 2017 at 2:50 PM Sébastien Villemot <sebastien@debian.org> wrote:
On Fri, Sep 29, 2017 at 10:52:47AM +0000, Nico Schlömer wrote:

> Trilinos 12.12.1 was just released and I've updated in [1]. Along with some
> minor improvements, the updated version comes with two new packages. If I
> remember correctly, this requires going through NEW again.
>
> Could anyone take it from here?

I tried to compile from the git but it fails at the very beginning:
find-netcdf.patch does not apply…

Also note that I pushed a small change, so don't forget to git pull before
working on it.

Cheers,

--
⢀⣴⠾⠻⢶⣦⠀  Sébastien Villemot