Re: Python 3 Statsmodels & Pandas

Dear Diane,

On Wed, Sep 27, 2017 at 12:20:13AM -0700, Diane Trout wrote:

> > I think there is no "right" place to do it - but ftpmaster is used
> > to read README.source in these cases.  So why not using it?
> >

> I added the readme to README.source with a bit of explanatory text.
>
> all changes are pushed.

Seems the updated README.source escaped your push. ;-)

> > The bad news is that when I tried to build the branch + your patch
> > (as I said, please push to enable more easy testing for others) I'm
> > running into:
> >

> Unfortunately that happened to me once.... (out of 4 or 5 builds)
>
> and searching for the error message led me to
>
> https://github.com/jupyter/jupyter_client/issues/154
>
> There's also few other issues that also involve the Kernel dying error
> message.
>
> So it seems like a sporadic upstream bug?

Hmmmm, if it is suspected to be a timing issue I was checking for
--parallel switch but it is not set.  Any better idea how to reliably
build the docs?

> I need to sleep now.

Sleep well - I hope we get this settled tomorrow.

> Try again? hopefully it'll work. Probably the stack trace and version
> numbers of the jupyter components need to be filed with upstream.

I can try again later.

I'd also merge your detrout-python3-try2 branch into debian to prepare
the next upload.

Thanks for all your work on this