Re: Python 3 Statsmodels & Pandas

On Sun, 2017-09-24 at 11:24 -0700, Diane Trout wrote:
> Status with statsmodels almost done
>
> Trying to deal with jquery.
>
> leaving command
>
>  	-rm ./build/html/_static/jquery.js
>
> causes a build failure now.
> leaving it in causes a lintain privacy error.

I found the problem, I started building the notebooks and those
templates refer to jquery and requirejs in addition to mathjax.

(So I need to replace those with local copies)

In my first try I misunderstood what the Build-Depends-Indep field was
for and so I rewrote history to fix one of my commits. so ..

everything I've done is now detrout-python3-try2, and hopefully the
other branch can get deleted. (sorry about this)

The remaining issues are:

* Some of the doc pages call get_rdataset, and there's no network
access in the builder so those calls fail. (ugliest error)
* There's a lintian warning about no bindnow.
* there's one intersphinx reference that's not in debian.
* I couldn't get override_dh_auto_build-indep to actually build the
docs. I shoved the doc building into override_dh_installdocs

Diane