Re: Upcoming new round of R package rebuilds [FWD: [Rd] R-devel object header changes that require reinstalling packages]

> But you escalated it

Mhm. I reported a bug with severity "normal". Maybe the language I used was
too dramatic?

> And the net effect is no current R in testing for a year.  Really not a good
> outcome.

This could still be overcome by introducing versioned Breaks, that could be
removed then after the bump of r-api. The list is not that long, it is only a
subset of a subset.

Johannes