Re: Before uploading a package for the first time as member of debian-science

Hi Muammar,

welcome on board! The package looks good. Just tiny tips
to use the latest compat level (10 at the moment) and
to add some autopkgtest for CI. But you can do it later during
the maintenance process.

Best regards

Anton