Re: mathic/mathicgb RC bugs -- sponsorship request

On Sat, Aug 12, 2017 at 06:39:00PM -0400, Doug Torrance wrote:
> On 08/06/2017 07:02 AM, Sébastien Villemot wrote:
> > Le vendredi 04 août 2017 à 21:47 -0400, Doug Torrance a écrit :
> > > Would anyone be able to sponsor mathic and mathicgb?
> > >
> > > I've uploaded new versions to git [1,2] fixing the RC bugs [3,4].
> >
> > I have reviewed the two packages. This is a good job, but there are
> > still some issues that need to be fixed:
>
> Thanks for the review!  I've uploaded my updates to git.

Thanks, I have uploaded the two packages.

Note that you may want to fix the underlinking issue in stretch, since it is
technically of severity serious (missing package dependencies). If you decide
to do so, you should follow the usual procedure (open a bug against mathicgb,
open another one against release.debian.org with the proposed debdiff…).

Cheers,

--
⢀⣴⠾⠻⢶⣦   Sébastien Villemot
⣾⠁⢠⠒⠀⣿⡁  Debian Developer