Re: Moving some of my packages to Debian Science team

On Sun, 2017-06-04 at 11:30 -0400, Muammar El Khatib wrote:
> Hi Drew,
>
> On Sat, May 27, 2017 at 01:32:47PM +0800, Drew Parsons wrote:
> > Hi Muammar, are you ready to move your packages to alioth git and
> > Debian Science?
>
> I have just confirmed I was added to Debian Science Team!. I will
> start moving
> the packages. I probably will write back just to check if I did
> things correctly
> using the Debian Science Policy.

Thanks Muammar.  The git repo for blacs-mpi looks fine.

I've committed patches to build powerpcse and to use multiarch.

Had to throw the old source changes into a debian/patch (we can't make
source changes outside the Debian directory, or else dpkg-buildpackage
refuses to run).

Seems to be working fine. Will upload once stretch is finalised (the
multiarch update is too invasive to upload before then).

Drew