VTK7

Hi everyone,

I've recently updated the VTK6 sources [1] to VTK 7.1 (with Python 3 support), but there hasn't been any other action yet. Before moving on, we'll have to decide on a couple of things. One of the most important questions is how to name the package. Right now, we have vtk (for VTK 5.*) and vtk6 (for everything after 5). One possibility is to create another package, vtk7, and never touch vtk5, vtk6 again. Another is to call it all just "vtk" from now on. (I say that not knowing why vtk and vtk6 have been split.)

Opinions?

Cheers,
Nico

[1] https://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/debian-science/packages/vtk6.git