Re: new libgtkdatabox release

Thank you for the heads up.

[Andreas Tille]
>> Petter Reinholdsten, who maintains the Debian xoscope package, has
>> indicated that a freeze is coming up.  I'd like to get the new
>> version of libgtkdatabox in under the wire, if possible.

Note, I do not maintain it, I just decided to help the maintainer and do
some non-maintainer uploads to get it into shape before the next Debian
release while the maintatainer was busy.

> New package version uploaded, but needs to pass new queue due to name
> change of binary packages.

I suspect a binary NMU might be enough to fix xoscope once the new
libgtkdatabox is in the archive.

Cc to Bhavani, the xoscope maintainer.

--
Happy hacking