Re: Sponsor upload needed for updated packages: python-pynlpl, libticcutils, libfolia, uctodata, ucto

On Mon, Oct 24, 2016 at 12:52:53PM +0200, Maarten van Gompel wrote:

[python-pynlpl]
> That makes more sense indeed, I removed both tags now.

and you also pushed them again right after
[09:22:23 AM] <KGB-1> TODO: deletor tags 4f038b9 python-pynlpl debian/1.0.9-1 tag deleted * http://deb.li/i4FOC
[09:22:26 AM] <KGB-0> TODO: deletor tags f55a54c python-pynlpl debian/1.0.9 tag deleted * http://deb.li/iwird
[09:22:32 AM] <KGB-0> tags f55a54c python-pynlpl debian/1.0.9 tag 'debian/1.0.9' created * http://deb.li/iwird
[09:22:32 AM] <KGB-0> tags 4f038b9 python-pynlpl debian/1.0.9-1 tag 'debian/1.0.9-1' created * http://deb.li/i4FOC
(that's from the IRC channel)

anyway, I removed them again, and pushed mine.
On the process I noticed the post-commit hook was complaining about a
misconfiguration of the mailing list, and I fixed it...
If you encounter problems like that and you don't know how to fix them,
please shout! :)

anyway, uploaded!

> > * git://anonscm.debian.org/debian-science/packages/libfolia.git
>
>   * d/rules:
>     + this one's cdbs too.  Anyway, if you bump compat level to >= 9 (i.e.
>       10?) you shouldn't need that DEB_CONFIGURE_EXTRA_FLAG thing anymore.
>     + and why not converting to dh directly at that point? :P
>
> I don't really know how, I inherited it like this. I bumped to compat level now in any case.

I suppose it's not so different when used at this very simple level
where the helper does everything by itself.

Anyway, uploaded too!

>   > * git://anonscm.debian.org/debian-science/packages/uctodata.git
>
>   * d/changelog:
>     + missing changes….
>
> I think you mean the changes that were before the first release

no, I mean there is a tag missing in the repository (debian/0.1.1-1)
which is making needlessly hard to compare the changes since the last
upload.
Assuming that was at commit 71defd772b2ff97a795546e057da8e45b980db9f
then it was fine.  But this comment was referring to me looking at the
wrong repository, so, meh.

> Done

upload, and fixed the git config as above…
This one was created by you.  Didn't you use the setup-repository script
provided on /git/debian-science/setup-repository?

> > * git://anonscm.debian.org/debian-science/packages/ucto.git
>   * d/changelog:
>     + missing changes….
>   * d/control:
>     + wrap-and-sort please?
>     + https in Vcs-* please
>     + the -dev could be m-a:same
>   * d/copyright:
>     + ditto
>
> Fixed

looks cool too, I'll upload once the other packages hits my mirror,
since it depends on them

 builddeps:/build/ucto_0.9.3-1.dsc : Depends: libfolia-dev (>= 1.4) but it is not going to be installed
                                     Depends: libticcutils2-dev (>= 0.14) but it is not going to be installed
                                     Depends: uctodata (>= 0.2) but it is not going to be installed

> That concludes all packages, hopefully they are all in order for upload now?

Yes, thanks for your contributions to Debian! ;)
(I also uploaded libticcutils^Wticcutils (damn inconsitence in the
package name/git repository name) that you didn't cited in this email)

And again: don't be shy about uploading any kind of change, getting
packages uploaded is not _that_ hard :)

--
regards,
                        Mattia Rizzolo