how to use gcc-6 6.2.0-7 from sid on stretch?

Hi,
I would like to check if gcc-6 6.2.0-7 from sid solve some of my C++ problem with feelpp.
Naively I tried to rebuild gcc-6 on stretch and the install it.
To install the new compiler it seems that a lot of packages have to be removed.

It seems strange that so many packages depend on the 6.2.0-6 gcc-6.
I have done such kind of thing in the past without troubles...

What would be the best way to actually test the new gcc-6 package from sid on Testing?

Best

Christophe TROPHIME
Research Engineer

    CNRS - LNCMI