Re: Include Request: Box0 softwares in Debian Science

Yes, Box0 do *not* have a Debian package currently maintained.
so, Yeah - im looking for someone to actually mantain the package!

I could not convience people i knew. (already at their 100%)
I also tried contacting on Freenode and OFTC but could not find anybody
to help.
so, at end i just posted on debian-science in hope :)

I see similar projects {software & hardware} are listed in
debian-science (not just in "DebianScience/DataAcquisition").

It would be great if someone can help because im already covered up with
all the development and documentation work (and im not a debian
maintainer too). anybody?

Thanks,

--
Kuldeep Singh Dhaka