Include Request: Box0 softwares in Debian Science

Hello,

I would like to request to include Box0 softwares in Debian Science.

Box0: Free & open source tool for exploring science and electronics
anytime anywhere. <http://madresistor.org/box0>

Box0: /Box Zero/

Some features
=============
- Use GPU for data plotting
- Data Logging (with capability to handle alot of data)
- Ready to use Sensor interface (Analog, I2C, I2C)
- Simple, Intutive User interface yet powerful!
- Data Analysis like curve fitting, Fourier transform
- Common Instruments like Oscilloscope, Function Generator, Power supply
- Licenced under Free software licence:
  GNU GPLv3 or later
  EVERYTHING is free/libre/open-source including Hardware
- Utilize multiple processor (via OpenMP)
- Cross platform
- Native Android "app" [F-Droid next!]

and more...

Software
========
(to be include)

- Box0 Studio (Qt5, C++) - Common Instruments
- LiaB Studio (Qt5, C++) - Data Logger
- libreplot (OpenGL, C) - GPU based Plotting library
- libbox0 (libusb, C) - Hardware independent interfacing
- box0-utils - Hackers style shell utilities

Other packages of interest
==========================
- pyBox0 (python-cffi) - Python binding for libbox0
- Box0.jl - Julia binding for libbox0
- jBox0 (JNI) - Java binding for libbox0
- node-box0 (node-ffi) - NodeJS binding for libbox0

Packages we are using (thanks!)
===============================
- libpng
- Freetype2
- libusb-1.0
- MuParser
- FFTW 3.3
- Qt5
- lmfit
- Harfbuzz
- libcsv
- OpenMP
- PThread, libc, libdl ...

Source code
===========
https://gitlab.com/madresistor/box0-studio-qt
https://gitlab.com/madresistor/liab-studio-qt
https://gitlab.com/madresistor/libbox0
https://gitlab.com/madresistor/libreplot
https://gitlab.com/madresistor/pyBox0
https://gitlab.com/madresistor/jBox0
https://gitlab.com/madresistor/Box0.jl
https://gitlab.com/madresistor/node-box0
https://gitlab.com/madresistor/box0-utils

Hope i haven't missed anything.
Everything else not listed can be found at:
<https://gitlab.com/madresistor/>

Other links:
============
Open Educational Resources (OER): <http://madresistor.org/box0/learn/>
Hackaday.io page: <https://hackaday.io/project/11074-box0>
Software details: <http://madresistor.org/box0/software.html>
Hardware details: <http://madresistor.org/box0/hardware.html>
Freenode: #madresistor and #box0

Please include the softwares in category:
"DebianScience/DataAcquisition"

Cheers,

--
Kuldeep Singh Dhaka