Sponsorship needed for several updates

Hi all:

I've updated most of my currently maintained packages. Some of them have
bumped the ABI/API and this have triggered migration in package names
that needs a DD approval to go into the NEW queue. Usually Anton is
sponsoring my updates but I hope that he is enjoying his deserved
holidays these days so if anyone in debian-science can give them a look,
that would be awesome.

All the pkgs are in our git and I use our foundation build farm for
testing the generation of the packages. All them should be lintian clean
(except for recent warning with testsuite-triggers which I think is a
false positive). Here is the list:

1. fcl [0.4 -> 0.5]
http://build.osrfoundation.org/view/main/view/debian/job/fcl-pkg_builder-master-debian_sid-amd64/

2. urdfdom and urdfdom-header [0.4.1 -> 1.0]
http://build.osrfoundation.org/job/urdfdom-headers-pkg_builder-master-debian_sid-amd64/19/
urdfdom requires first to include urdfdom-headers (this latest one
should not require NEW Queue)

3. ignition-transport [0.9.0-3 -> 1.3]
http://build.osrfoundation.org/job/ignition-transport-pkg_builder-master-debian_sid-amd64/34

Thanks!