Re: science-statistics package suggestion: ggplot2

Hi Michael,

On Mon, Jul 18, 2016 at 11:25:23PM -0600, Michael Wilson wrote:
> Thanks for the positive feedback,

You are welcome.  We need *way more* input of this kind since a single
person (basically me + a few others for random tasks) can't do a proper
design.

> I was also going to suggest the inclusion of the r-cran-reshape2.
> However, it is already a dependency for ggplot2.

So it will be installed on the users box if the metapackage is
installed.

> In such a case, is
> there any point to including reshape2?

It depends.  If you want to advertise the package separately it might
make sense to add it explicitly to the task.