Committed some fixes to libf2c2

Hi Barak,

since I would like to get rid of the code copy of f2c in clapack which
I'd like to package[1] I needed to do some changes in libf2c2.
Basically there were some files missing that are contained in the
clapack repository and I also needed to add some CFLAGS otherwise
clapack test suite would fail.  I've commited everything to libf2c2
Git[2] and would like to do a Team upload (or add myself to Uploaders -
whatever you prefer).

If you confirm this I'd also work on some lintian issues and upload -
preferably in the next two or three days.

Do you have any reason to let me wait with doing so?

[1] https://anonscm.debian.org/git/debian-science/packages/clapack.git
[2] git://anonscm.debian.org/collab-maint/libf2c2.git