Re: Committed some fixes to libf2c2

Hi again,

I noticed that while the changelog for 20130926-1 was featuring
distribution "unstable" it was never uploaded.  I would have expected
"UNRELEASED" here.  Since I needed to deactivate hardening=+bindnow
again since it also breaks clapack tests I did another upload but now
squeezed the changelog to only one single entry for 20130926-1.

BTW, since at first I erroneously assumed that I need to work on the f2c
source package I wrote a get-orig-source script for this one that is
basing the version number on the date of the youngest file inside the
download (which results in the same version as you found for libf2c2.  I
wonder whether you want me to commit such a get-orig-source script for
libf2c2 to its Git repository (no idea how you did create the tarball).

I also wonder whether it makes sense to move the packaging to Debian
Science (list in CC) since most probably we are dealing with
dependencies that are maintained by Debian Science anyway.