Re: FEniCS still on SVN?

On Sun, 2016-04-24 at 12:47 +0800, Drew Parsons wrote:
> On Sat, 2016-04-23 at 21:26 +0000, Mattia Rizzolo wrote:
> >
> > https://anonscm.debian.org/git/debian-science/packages/fenics
> >
> > These are ok:
> > dolfin
> > ffc
> > fiat
> > instant
> > ufl
> Thanks Mattia, the repos look good.

> > Now, for all of those packages, it wouldn't seriously harm doing an
> > uploads cleaning them up a bit and whatnot (several of them are out
> > of
> > testing due to RC bugs, etc...), and changing Vcs-Git.
> I can clean up the current core packages (apart from mshr).

One small problem.  The final upload of ffc (1.6.0-2) to unstable was
not pushed to svn (and is therefore not in the new git repo). 1.6.0-1
had gone to experimental.

As far as I can see the difference is just the changelog entry. If no
one objects, I'll manually copy Johannes' entry for 1.6.0-2 and tag it,
then continue with vcs updates after that. That might be simpler than
pushing the update to svn and reimporting to git.

The other core packages look fine.

Drew