Re: secure URIs for Vcs fields?

On 04/03/2016 02:41 AM, Andreas Tille wrote:
On Wed, Mar 30, 2016 at 10:16:34AM -0400, Doug Torrance wrote:
However, despite having pushed my original change to git on the 26th [1], it
still hasn't been reflected on the policy webpage [2]. According to [3], it
should be updated by a cron job every 15 minutes.  Is this no longer the
case?
As far as I know this is not working any more since a very long time
(since alioth was split into two hosts - several years ago).  For the
Debian Med policy we use a Makefile target "publish" which rsyncs the
policy in place.

Thanks for the information! It turns out we have a "publish" target as well. I've used that and also updated [3].

Doug

[1] http://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/debian-science/policy.git/commit/?id=289240b92c811a1121de1682c29b6180beb3e78a
[2] http://debian-science.alioth.debian.org/debian-science-policy.html
[3] https://wiki.debian.org/DebianScience/ContributingToDebianScience