Re: request for review: new yosys packages

> I've addressed everyone's comments in a new branch:
>
> https://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/debian-science/packages/yosys.git/log/?h=doc-dev-debs-2
>
> Compared to the previous attempt (in the "doc-dev-debs" branch), this
> one has:
>
> * Do not explicitly make a yosys-dbg package, since yosys-dbgsyms is
> automatically created.
> * Do not remove the yosys-abc symlink, requested by upstream, needed for
> compatibility with third-party scripts.
> * Do parallel build correctly.
> * Put header files in /usr/share/yosys/include.
> * Fix yosys manual integration with doc-base.
>
> Anything else I should fix before I ask Steffen Möller to do the upload?

I just see one little thing. After building the package, the PDF files are
compressed, and then the file names don't match the listing in doc-base..
See this thread about that subject:
 https://lists.debian.org/debian-mentors/2013/07/msg00084.html

Otherwise, it looks good to me!

Ruben