Re: secure URIs for Vcs fields?

On 03/30/2016 06:49 AM, Andreas Tille wrote:
On Sat, Mar 26, 2016 at 04:46:14PM -0400, Doug Torrance wrote:
On 03/26/2016 04:37 PM, Christian T. Steigies wrote:
It seems the Lintian page could need an update, as well as the
debian-science-policy page? Oh, it is more than two years old, it was
probably written before secure URIs were recommended.
I took the liberty of updating the policy page.
IMHO the simplest thing (as well as answer to Christian as for
mentioning in policy) would have been to mention

      cme fix dpkg-control

(Debian Med poliy is mentioning this as well as the packages
you need to install to get this working.)

That makes sense.  I can make that change later this evening.

However, despite having pushed my original change to git on the 26th [1], it still hasn't been reflected on the policy webpage [2]. According to [3], it should be updated by a cron job every 15 minutes. Is this no longer the case?

Doug

[1] http://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/debian-science/policy.git/commit/?id=289240b92c811a1121de1682c29b6180beb3e78a
[2] http://debian-science.alioth.debian.org/debian-science-policy.html
[3] https://wiki.debian.org/DebianScience/ContributingToDebianScience