Re: Status of teem package (packaging moved from svn to git)

On Wed, Jan 27, 2016 at 10:20:30PM +0000, Mattia Rizzolo wrote:
> On Wed, Jan 27, 2016 at 06:35:47PM +0100, Andreas Tille wrote:
> > I have not checked whether we need to bump the ABI version.  Usually I'd
> > favourise the usage of d-shlibs when packaging libraries.  However,
>
> Remember that if it does change the ABI, you need to start a
> transition...

I forgot to mention that we need to check whether there is really an ABI
change in this version.  The SVN checkouts we released as packages
before just are featuring an ABI bump.  It might or might not be that
there is another ABI change.

https://www.debian.org/doc/debian-policy/ch-sharedlibs.html#s-sharedlibs-static