Status of teem package (packaging moved from svn to git)

Hi,

I stumbled upon the teem package which was not updated for a long time.
I'm currently doing a revision for "long time not updated packages" for
the Debian Med team and since teem is also in the Debian Med tasks I
tried to polish the package.  When doing so I moved the packaging from
SVN to Git[1] (or rather after I did so that somebody else did so before
- seems the mail forwarding to the commit list does not work so may be I
will recreate it properly).

I rewrote the get-orig-source script to fetch the latest SVN revision
and commited the resulting tarball as pristine-tar.  Upstream has bumped
the minor version number in SVN meanwhile.  Does anybody have
information whether the latest revision in upstream SVN is OK or are
there some means to pick a certain revision.

I have not checked whether we need to bump the ABI version.  Usually I'd
favourise the usage of d-shlibs when packaging libraries.  However,
currently there is no static library built.  I have not found any way to
create a static library.  If some cmake expert would be able to tweak
the build system before I upload this would be great,

[1] https://anonscm.debian.org/debian-science/packages/teem.git