Re: calculix-ccx multithreaded not working

Hi Wolfgang,

>> First, thanks a lot for packaging!
>
> you're welcome and thank you for testing the package. Hopefully I get the
> package into debian soon.

Yeah, would nice to have it in debian proper.

> Just one question: How do you start the solver and did you test it with fewer
> cores?

I start it like this:

$ export OMP_NUM_THREADS=2 ;ccx onecontact_input_face

As you can see I tried with 2, but have done it with 4 and 6 as well.
The output messages and the messages in spooles.out change
accordingly, but the runtime and the cpu usage as reported by htop
remain the same.

Thanks for caring!
Felix
PS: sorry for the accidental PM