calculix-ccx multithreaded not working

Hi all,

on a system (running testing, amd64) I have succesfully created a
local CalculiX solver package from the preliminary package at:
http://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/debian-science/packages/calculix-ccx.git

First, thanks a lot for packaging! The solver is working fine, but
only ever uses one core according to htop and my manual timings. The
console output claims
---
Using up to 6 cpu(s) for spooles.

Using up to 6 cpu(s) for the stress calculation.
---
and consequently spooles.out claims it's using 6 threads. Does anybody
know what I'm doing wrong or is somebody succesfully using multiple
threads?

Kind regards,
Felix