Re: RFS: gpaw/0.10.0.11364 ITP -- DFT and beyond within the projector-augmented wave method

I see gpaw package has been rejected due to missing license in debian/copyright.
I've fixed that: https://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/debian-science/packages/gpaw.git
Can you add gpaw to the review queue again?

Marcin