Re: r-cran-bms is ready for upload

On Mon, Sep 21, 2015 at 11:26:20AM +0200, Jonathon Love wrote:
> > Regarding r-cran-bms which you added to SoB I have two remarks:
> >
> >  - Please add a debian/upstream/metadata file with the reference[1]
> >    mentioned in inst/CITATIONS
>
> done. (but you might want to cast your eye over it, i couldn't find an
> example to check if i was doing it right)

You need to use advanced search techniques:

   http://codesearch.debian.net/results/Reference%20path%3Adebian%2Fupstream%2Fmetadata

:-)

For a start I always use a template from Debian Med:

   https://anonscm.debian.org/viewvc/debian-med/trunk/package_template/upstream/metadata?view=markup

And yes, you made the most common mistake and forgot quoting a string
containing ': ' (in the title field).  This is fixed now.

> maybe we should assemble a wiki listing example packages. the debian
> docs are great, but nothing beats an example :)

I agree, but may be codesearch.debian.net does a sufficient job and I
just added this hint to the Wiki page.

> >  - In package r-cran-learnbayes you can find an example how to
> >    use the documentation to implement a test suite which also
> >    proves that the package works even if upstream does not provide
> >    unit testing.
>
> done.
>
> r-cran-bms should be good to go.

Uploaded.