Re: ITP: arb -- C library for arbitrary-precision floating-point ball arithmetic

On Thu, Sep 03, 2015 at 08:00:24PM +0200, Julien Puydt wrote:
> >>What can I do to cope with this name issue?
>
> As you see I have already seen there would be an issue ; notice that
> renaming my duplicate src:arb to src:libarb won't solve the problem that
> there is already binary libarb and libarb-dev packages...

Ahhh, you are right.

> What can I do to solve this collision ?

I'm not sure.  May be you find a better name for the package.  If you
have trouble with this and think libarb is quite a popular name I could
consider renaming libarb/libarb-dev which are real leaf packages and
just carrying some dynamic lib for arb (I did not even remembered this
but since you are saying it now ...).  Just let me know how strongly
people would expect a libarb package named like this and I see what I
could do.