Re: ITP: arb -- C library for arbitrary-precision floating-point ball arithmetic

Hi,

Le 03/09/2015 19:58, Tobias Hansen a écrit :
Julien discussed this in his ITP. Since the binary package names libarb
and libarb-dev are already taken by the existing package, I'm afraid we
will have to use a different library name for the new package.

I see there is no name collision in the packages -- so the collision is only on package names.

Can I name my packages something like src:ballarith, libballarith, libballarith-dev and libballarith-doc ?

Snark on #debian-science