Re: RFS: gpaw/0.10.0.11364 ITP -- DFT and beyond within the projector-augmented wave method

On Wed, Jul 22, 2015 at 10:32:09AM +0200, Marcin Dulak wrote:
> so I need gpaw-setups somehow listed at
> http://blends.debian.org/science/tasks/physics
> I see gpaw is already there. How can I get gpaw-setups listed there too?
> I added gpaw and gpaw-setups entries at the bottom of
> https://wiki.debian.org/DebianPureBlends/SoB

gpaw-setups is a dependency of gpaw and not very useful independently I
think?  So I wonder why it should be on the blends page, do we assume
users might want to install it on its own?

Or is the plan to just document the dependency, but not have it show up
there cause I don't see gpaw-setups on the physics blends web sentinel
yet?

I am not sure which format it implements for the data files it ships, is
it some standard that could be picked up by other packages using PAW?

Michael