Re: Gazebo is not installable

Hey Anton:

I believe that to fix the problem that Leo is describing in his mail, we just need to generate a new version of Gazebo and it will built against libsimbody-3.5 without a major problem.

If it is just a matter of generate a 5.0.1+dfsg-2 (there is no version limitation in the control file, just simbody 3.X series) , that is totally fine for me. Please go ahead. If you need me to modify anything, please point me to it.

Thanks Leo, Jochen for reporting.

On Wed, May 27, 2015 at 5:19 PM, Leopold Palomo-Avellaneda <leo@alaxarxa.net> wrote:
El Dimecres, 27 de maig de 2015, a les 11:35:33, Leopold Palomo-Avellaneda va
escriure:
> Hi,
>
> I don't know what is wrong with gazebo but now the situation is that this
> package is not installable in a sid environment.
>
> The situation was that the package uploaded by Anton was built using
> libsimbody3.4. However, this package have been upgraded to simbody3.5,
> deleting the old one.
>
> I have compiled and used gazebo5 with simbody3.5 and works without any
> noticeable issue.
>
> So, please could you do something?

Also, please could you delete robot-player-dev dependency. I think that it
doesn't need that package.

Regards,

Leopold

Linux User 152692     GPG: 05F4A7A949A2D9AA
Catalonia
A: Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text.
Q: Why is top-posting such a bad thing?
A: Top-posting.