Gazebo is not installable

Hi,

I don't know what is wrong with gazebo but now the situation is that this
package is not installable in a sid environment.

The situation was that the package uploaded by Anton was built using
libsimbody3.4. However, this package have been upgraded to simbody3.5,
deleting the old one.

I have compiled and used gazebo5 with simbody3.5 and works without any
noticeable issue.

So, please could you do something?

Thanks,

Leopold

Linux User 152692     GPG: 05F4A7A949A2D9AA
Catalonia