Sponsering request for testu01

Hi Jerome,

I had a sponsoring look into testu01.  The git Repository contains a
file debian/Debian with zero bytes.  What's the purpose of this file?

In debian/copyright you exclude a lot of files including usual automake
files and also the AUTHORS and ChangeLog file.  What's the rationale of
this?  Would you mind documenting this in debian/README.source?  This
might help other team members in case there might be a need to work on
the package.

I'm a bit unsure about the 12MB file debian/adhoc/examples/RandomOrg.bin
May be you also meniton this to get some better understanding why exactly
this is needed, and where to read about its purpose.

In the ITP of this package there was some discussion about the chance
that the code might be released under GPL.  Did you contacted upstream
or asked for a status update to those people who discussed in the ITP?
You should contact the ITP owner anyway before we upload the package.