Re: running mpi in sbuild (petsc testing)

On Fri, 2015-10-09 at 07:01 +0000, Johannes Ring wrote:
> I guess this is the same problem I have when building DOLFIN in
> pbuilder, which I solve by adding "export
> OMPI_MCA_plm_rsh_agent=/bin/false" in debian/rules.

Thanks Johannes, that more or less gets it running.  It gives a warning

A deprecated MCA parameter value was specified in the environment or
on the command line.  Deprecated MCA parameters should be avoided;
they may disappear in future releases.

  Deprecated parameter: plm_rsh_agent

but otherwise the test runs fine.

There's a suggestion at
 http://lists.alioth.debian.org/pipermail/debian-science-commits/2014-J
anuary/024112.html
that we should use OMPI_MCA_plm_orte_agent instead.  But when I use
that, I get the same test error that I got without the variable.

Drew