Chemical drawing program

Hello Folks!
I have written a new chemical drawing program which is intended to have uttermost compatibility to the cambridgesoft formats. It is also optimized in regard to running speed, opening large files, and a small program footprint. I created a working debian directory in it and adapted it to a recent version of debian As I am no registered debian contributor and never contributed a whole project before, I must ask you to add it to your archive or tell me if there are problems with this project.

It can be found at www.github.com/Wasserthal/lhendraw

I tried to post the archive here but obviously due to it's size, the mail was swallowed.

greetings

Dr. Lennard Wasserthal