Re: ITP: r-cran-estimability

hi andreas,

>>> I doubt t his if I see the long description that stretches over a single
>>> line.  If you are using cme from unstable you can simply do:
>>
>> my lintian *really* doesn't give me a warning about this. neither when i
>> build the package (debuild -S) or when i run lintian directly. is there
>> a switch i'm missing?
>
> There is no specific switch since as far as I know warnings are
> displayed by default.  In any case it might be helpful to have the
> following:

i've updated my lintian to be the latest version (2.5.36.1) but it still
doesn't alert me to this issue. same when i modify my ~/.lintianrc file
as you suggest :(

i'm running it:

    lintian r-cran-estimability_1.1-1_source.changes

is that correct?

anyhow i've fixed the date and r-cran-estimability should now be good to go.

with thanks

jonathon

--

JASP - A Fresh Way to Do Statistics