Re: ITP: r-cran-estimability

Hi Jonathon,

On Fri, Aug 28, 2015 at 01:14:18PM +0200, Jonathon Love wrote:
> i have prepared the r-cran-estimability package, and i think it is ready
> to go.
>
> i have:
>
>  - created an ITP #797173 (i tried to CC the mailing list, but i stuffed
> it up)
>  - created an entry in /Sponsoring of Blends/
>  - ensured lintian produces no warnings

I doubt t his if I see the long description that stretches over a single
line.  If you are using cme from unstable you can simply do:

   cme fix dpkg-control

to fix this easily.  Your repository is also lacking upstream and
pristine-tar branch - may be you missed `git push --all`.

>  - pushed to a git repo in debian science

I moved it to the packages subdirectory to fit what you have in your
d/control file - make sure you update your local clone about this move.

> i also have a couple of questions about the earlier r-cran-gnm package
> which balint submitted. someone attended me to the 'new' page[1], but
> the package was not listed there.

Since it is accepted in unstable and vanished now from new?

> similarly now, the r-cran-vcdextra
> package is not listed there either.

May be some delay.  I can clearly see it on [1].

> is this the right place to see
> packages between submission, and them appearing in the package search[2]

Yes.