RE:problem with spyder

> Does Spyder launch and work normally though ?

yes it works, but guidata, guiqwt, python-taurus and maybe spykeviewer (I did not check)
are broken in unstable.

> What about Ubuntu imports ? We can live with different versions in
> testing / unstable, but Ubuntu imports straight from unstable, no ?

I hope that Ubuntu does not sync when an important bug is fied against spyder.
If not  I can increase the severity.

> I guess it would make sense to let Spyder brew in experimental and wait
> for its rdepends to land in unstable / experimental first.

So you prefer the first solution, revert spyder

> I guess the upload of spyder 3 beta in experimental is not going to
> happen soon then ;-)

The spyder upstream told me not before a few mounth (the final release)

> On a personal note, I am on testing so I am happy with either solutions
> you proposed.

:), I am a little bit concern by derivatives or neuro debian...

Cheers

Frederic