Re: RFS: gpaw/0.10.0.11364 ITP -- DFT and beyond within the projector-augmented wave method

Hi,

On Thu, Aug 20, 2015 at 01:02:49PM +0200, Marcin Dulak wrote:
> > E: gpaw: missing-dependency-on-numpy-abi
> > N:
> > N:    This package includes a Python extension module, which uses Numpy via
> > N:    its binary interface. Such packages must depend on
> > python-numpy-abi<N>.
> > N:
> > N:    If the package is using debhelper, this problem is usually due to a
> > N:    missing dh_numpy (or dh_numpy3) call in debian/rules.
> >

> how should I add this?
> I found these two different examples:
> http://sourceforge.net/p/psignifit/mailman/message/29054761/
> http://stimfit.googlecode.com/git-history/c8b9997d6ba544dd90baeb04ec416410d825a4a8/debian/rules
>
> /usr/share/doc/python-numpy/README.DebianMaints on Debian unstable is the
> same as this one
> http://apt-browse.org/browse/ubuntu/trusty/main/i386/python-numpy/1%3A1.8.1-1ubuntu1/file/usr/share/doc/python-numpy/README.DebianMaints
> and it does not provide a useful information about usage of dh_numpy.

I also needed to search and if you do so I'd suggest

    http://codesearch.debian.net

I consider the example from pymia source package a good solution:

override_dh_auto_install:
        dh_auto_install
        dh_numpy
        dh_numpy3