Re: RFS: gpaw/0.10.0.11364 ITP -- DFT and beyond within the projector-augmented wave method

Hi,

On Wed, Aug 19, 2015 at 9:14 PM, Andreas Tille <andreas@an3as.eu> wrote:
Hi Marcin,

please polish the lintian errors and warnings, specifically this one:

E: gpaw: missing-dependency-on-numpy-abi
N:
N:    This package includes a Python extension module, which uses Numpy via
N:    its binary interface. Such packages must depend on python-numpy-abi<N>.
N:
N:    If the package is using debhelper, this problem is usually due to a
N:    missing dh_numpy (or dh_numpy3) call in debian/rules.

how should I add this?
I found these two different examples:
http://sourceforge.net/p/psignifit/mailman/message/29054761/
http://stimfit.googlecode.com/git-history/c8b9997d6ba544dd90baeb04ec416410d825a4a8/debian/rules

/usr/share/doc/python-numpy/README.DebianMaints on Debian unstable is the same as this one
http://apt-browse.org/browse/ubuntu/trusty/main/i386/python-numpy/1%3A1.8.1-1ubuntu1/file/usr/share/doc/python-numpy/README.DebianMaints and it does not provide a useful information about usage of dh_numpy.

Marcin

N:
N:    Refer to /usr/share/doc/python-numpy/README.DebianMaints for details.
N:
N:    Severity: serious, Certainty: possible
N:
N:    Check: binaries, Type: binary, udeb