Re: RFS: parmetis - Parallel Graph Partitioning and Sparse Matrix Ordering Libs

No problem, I will upload it. But according to backports-requirements [1]
the backported package should reach testing, otherwise it will be
rejected. Please ping me when parmetis will reach testing.

[1] http://backports.debian.org/Contribute/

Best regards

Anton