Re: RFS: parmetis - Parallel Graph Partitioning and Sparse Matrix Ordering Libs

Hi Anton, hi Andreas,

thanks for sponsoring and uploading.

The next step would be to add parmetis to squeeze-backports to close #790376.
I've already created a squezze-backports branch on alioth[1] and It builds fine
under squeeze.

How should i proceed? Should I upload the backport to e.g. mentors.debian.net
and inform debian-backports by myself or proceed as usual, and ask for a
sponsor here at the list?

Cheers,
Wolfgang

[1] git://git.debian.org/cgit/debian-science/packages/parmetis.git