WiFi magnetic shielding? (Was: RFP for OpenEMS)

Hi Felipe,

I enjoyed learning of OpenEMS.

Thanks!

If you happen to know if it could help me design a
*magnetic* shield for WiFi frequency (2-5 GHz)
EMF, please let me know.

A chicken wire Faraday cage seems to shield
electric waves, but the magnetic ones slip through.

Thanks,
Kingsley

--
Time is the fire in which we all burn.