Re: Packaging ASL (2)

El Diumenge, 2 d'agost de 2015, a les 20:00:07, Ghislain Vaillant va escriure:
> On 2 Aug 2015 17:47, "Leopold Palomo-Avellaneda" <leo@alaxarxa.net> wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > I have been working a bit in ASL. The changes are pushed in Alioth.
>
> However I
>
> > have not been able to build it because libvtk6-dev is not installable.
> >
> > I have not time by now but it doesn't built in an old chroot sid that I
>
> had
>
> > with libvtk6-dev installed. I got this error:
> >
> > In file included from
> > /srv/packages/asl/asl.git/src/acl/Operators/aclElementSyncCopy.cxx:27:0:
> > /srv/packages/asl/asl.git/src/acl/Operators/../aclHardware.h:59:6: error:
> > ‘Device’ in namespace ‘cl’ does not name a type
> >
> >   cl::Device getDevice(const CommandQueue & queue);
> >
> >       ^
> >
> > /srv/packages/asl/asl.git/src/acl/Operators/../aclHardware.h:60:6: error:
> > ‘Context’ in namespace ‘cl’ does not name a type
> >
> >   cl::Context getContext(const CommandQueue & queue);
> >
> >       ^
> >
> > So, any help will be welcomed.
> >
> > Cheers,
> >
> > Leopold
> >
> > --
> > --
> > Linux User 152692     GPG: 05F4A7A949A2D9AA
> > Catalonia
> > -------------------------------------
> > A: Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text.
> > Q: Why is top-posting such a bad thing?
> > A: Top-posting.
> > Q: What is the most annoying thing in e-mail?
>
> Hi Leopold,
>
> I did not know you were already working on the packaging. No need to have
> both of us doing the initial debianization then.

I was not working on the packaging, but I followed the thread and as I have
some experience and it's very similar to other packages that I'm maintaining I
thought that with an small effort I could put it on shape.

Zeev Pekar was a bit lost and I think that working under debian-science has
some advantages, so I put some time on it to make the package on shape.

> You seem more advanced on it than I am anyway, so I should probably focus
> on something else. Good luck for the rest.

You can continue. I just I have written some files and solved some errors,
that's all.