Re: RFS: calculix-cgx -- A 3-dimensional pre- and post-processor for CalculiX CrunchiX

Hi Anton,
> Am Freitag, 1. Mai 2015, 20:10:11 schrieb Anton Gladky:

> * Why not to put test/latim.fbd into tests/

OK, I put it in.

> * Readme.source contains an information, that some
>   non-free files were removed. But I could not find it in
>   _get-orig-source.sh. Also I would recommend you to
>   put the list of removed files into d/copyright in Files-Exclude
>   section, so they will be removed by uscan [1]
> * d/watch looks a little bit hardcoded. It seems, that you can
>   just merely use uscan --repack for that.

That is a little bit complicated.
The original tarball of cgx contains three folders. One folder contains the
cgx-sources. The others contain the sources for libsnl (which I packaged
separately) and the non-free sources of libglut. I created the orig-tarball
from only the cgx-sources and leave the others out.

The get-orig-source-Script downloads the sources and repacks the orig-tarball,
while the watch-file is only for checking wether there is a new version
available.

IMHO not the best way to handle this. I will look deeper into uscan to find a
better way. Another way would be to persuade upstream to provide a much
simpler tarball which uscan can handle.

> * We can upload it now directly into unstable
> * Use cme fix dpkg-control

Done that.

Best regards
Wolfgang